[3830] FlQP KU8E SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP KU8E SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:39:34 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   57     51
   20:   26     18
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   83     69  CW Mults = 39  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 31,960

Club:

Comments:

This is not a fun contest being only 100 miles from the GA/FL border. It was
painful to listen to the pileups on the FL mobile stations and not hearing them
on 20 meters. I was thinking it sure would of been nice to have been on the
other end of those pileups, like last year with K4BAI. Hopefully we can make to
trip in 2006.

 We had some short skip just around sunset on 20 on Saturday night and that was
about it as far as propogation on that band into FL. Just about all my QSO's on
40 SSB were during the day and answers to my CQ's, with FL stations that weren't
really doing the QSO party seriously. N4PN and I kept each other company on 40
SSB while everyone else was probably chasing the mobiles on 20 CW
until it died there and everyone moved to 40 meters...

73, Jeff