[3830] May CW Sprint K5YAA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] May CW Sprint K5YAA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 08:41:53 -0700
                    May CW Sprint

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:   72    1.25
   40:   50     .75
   20:    0       0
---------------------

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Didn't get in the fray until the last 2 hours.  Figured I'd jump in and hand out
some Qs.  Listened to 20 and heard a couple of watery signals - Huh? everybody
has left the building for 40 so down there I went.

I was part of the fresh meat Howie talked about for the last two hours because
the rate was snappy for a good while.

I did start to wonder what I'd stepped in when I heard rats jumping around and
some bull being tossed out of Oklahoma.

Sorry Tom that I didn't pull you out of the noise.  Got the /MA part when you
were calling but didn't put together what was happening until I heard the
skuttlebut on 3830 after the run.  Thanks for the many resends though.  The QRN
took out your call every agn?.

LP and the extra noise made me alter how I ended a my frequency QSO.  If a hard
to copy signal I didn't send my call at the end of the exchange until I heard a
confirmed.

Some pretty good activity and mults for the first running.  Thanks Howie for
putting it together.

K5YAA