[3830] May CW Sprint N6MJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6mj@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] May CW Sprint N6MJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 09:35:26 -0700
                    May CW Sprint

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: N6MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.75
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0
   40:  105
   20:   76
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The third hour was absolutely brutal.  It felt like the sunday doldrums in SS.
I didnt have a chance to try out the 80m antenna before the contest started (I
just threw everything together at the last minute) and sure enough it wasnt
working when I tried it at 0245z.  So I decided to pull the plug at that point.
It was still fun, but needs more participation next time.

Dan