[3830] May CW Sprint K7NV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7nv@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] May CW Sprint K7NV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:29:07 -0700
                    May CW Sprint

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   52
   40:   96
   20:   60
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

20m never really got going after the first 30 min semi-blast. Could not get many
of the west coast stations to hear me.
Having to grovel for q's on 40m 2 hours before sunset, and listen to the midwest
& east work each other was some real fun?
Finally, the sun went down and people started to respond to my calls.

Real fun to get a chance to practice contesting when there usually isn't a
chance to do so! Glad to work a few of the boyz.

Having the ..'RAT's" work me back to back two times was an interesting
interlude.....

I think this contest should stay, as it fills a hole that needs filling, even if
it is painfull from here, some of us need an excuse to try to remember how to
contest.

73, Kurt