[3830] May CW Sprint WI9WI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] May CW Sprint WI9WI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 06:42:09 -0700
                    May CW Sprint

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   69      78
   40:   85      85
   20:   33      47
---------------------

Club:

Comments:

Pretty good activity for a brand new contest. Team competition will help
increase this next time. I like the low power thing Nice strong signals on 20
for about 30 minutes or so at the start then it just died. Forty held up all the
way through. Had to ask for lots of repeats on 80 due to QRN. Took a half hour
off midway through to eat dinner with my family. Yum, yum.

73 Jim