[3830] NewEngQP W1END Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP W1END Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 02:56:46 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ROC-NH
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:     38       0
   40:    107       0
   20:     58       0
   15:      1       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    204       0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 15,912

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

What a busy weekend.  Ran two road races, operated in four contests and observed
Mother's Day.  Mom got the least of the attention.  Maybe we should move
Mother's Day to Monday.  Signals sure were crummy on Sunday.  Seemed as though
20M skip went about 1000 miles then stopped.  Took a bit of time to sort out my
log and cull the dupes out -(IN and OR mobiles).  Seriously it was a great party
and I enjoyed being "it" for the weekend.  Thanks to all the organizers and
participants.  Eldon - W1END