[3830] Volta RTTY W0ETC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, llindblom@juno.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY W0ETC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 08:58:28 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 5.25

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   22   102    10
   20:  104   830    29
   15:   27   185    14
   10:    1     6     1
-------------------------
Total:  154  1123    54  Total Score = 9,338,868

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

After 4.25 inches of rain in 48 hours (Wed & Thurs)most of the Saturday was
spent doing clean up work.  But, I managed to operate over 5 hours of the
contest.  Conditions while I was on were not good.  Saturday PM local there was
a nice light show to the north which explained conditions.  Seldom do we see the
Aurora in Iowa but in was quite visable.

73 Larry, W0ETC