[3830] Volta RTTY WN6K M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cts.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY WN6K M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 14:18:32 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K + KG6YDA
Station: WN6K

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   23   182     9
   20:   61   925    30
   15:   18   307    14
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  102  1414    53  Total Score = 67,644,084

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well for this one we had Juan over again to show him what little I know about
RTTY contesting (only my second RTTY test.)  We lashed together some cables,
called folks, relashed together some more and suffered through the poor band
conditions.

I was not so sure of the scoring however as the points did seem a bit high - but
my cousin Vinnie 'tolt us cuz it was calculated in Lira - youse gotta gets more
points dem da otta guise.

Lots of fun on an otherwise quiet weekend...Juan is still hooked on
contesting...

WN6K, Paul