[3830] WPX CW CT3EE SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW CT3EE SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:22:13 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CT3EE
Operator(s): CT3EE
Station: CT3EE

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: FUNCHAL
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   66
   20:  194
   15:   63
   10:    3
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Once again a big contest. This time I tried a few hours of contacts in my
station in the City of Funchal. Just turnned to south, its not a good spot, but
since I had a few hours to participate, it was fun. 10m Closed for all contest,
just 3 qso's, and no antenna for 80, mainly running on 20m.
Congratulations to all for the participation, and to the BIG GUNS for their
effort. Its fantastic to ear Al, D4B, Con CS5A, Timo CT8T,Oms PS2T, Pedro CT7B
and many others. Best of luck to everybody

Luis- CT3EE