[3830] WPX CW CF7OO(@VE7GL) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE7GL@RAC.CA
Subject: [3830] WPX CW CF7OO(@VE7GL) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:12:46 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CF7OO
Operator(s): VA7RR VE7GL VA7AO VA7OO
Station: VE7GL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chilliwack
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    1
   80:  111
   40:  755
   20: 1443
   15:  337
   10:    1
------------

Club: Chilliwack Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

CF7OO at VE7GL

This is the best we've ever done in this contest.  No changes to the antennas
and gear from last year except the additon of a 40M Bobtail Curtain Array to
compliment the rotary yagi. Great openings to EU on 15 and 20M all night and day
on Friday through Saturday and ditto for both nights on 40M to EU and JA.
Sunday was pretty much a wipeout with only 20M workable and with low rates and
poor signals. At times both 15 and 20M were open world wide and we had our
spread of stacked yagis and quads pointed in three directions at once much of
the time. 10M was a dead loss with a few signals coming through from SA and SP
but no mults.

Thanks to Gary VA7RR, Rade VA7OO and Nado VA7AO for a great effort!

Dale  VE7GL
http://ve7gl.reboot.bc.ca