[3830] WPX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AT@AT-COMMUNICATION.COM
Subject: [3830] WPX CW D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 02:23:58 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MONTE VERDE
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:    4
   40:  649
   20: 1590
   15: 1799
   10:  726
------------

Club: ATCC

Comments:

Start of the contest was so difficult
Problem is start with PA when I moove to 40m amplifier is died I start to use my
multiplier station but its really configured like mult station and I cant tx to
2 direction etc etc
 After sometime computer stop work also and I have to take 1 hour out to fix the
problem
 I like to stop but I remember that my good friend W2GD specially travel to
Aruba to compete with me and that will be not really good from my side to quite
the competation
 I stay on and fixing the problem during the contest
 I cant be SO2R in that contest and thats pitty
 At the end I see I cant break my world record low bands is very noisy and not
so much activity on the low bands because 20 and 15m widely open
 Thanks to everyone who call
           73                   Al 4L5A/D4B
    http://www.qsl.net/d44tt