[3830] WPX CW OH6BG SOSB15 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OH6BG SOSB15 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 04:10:58 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OH6BG
Operator(s): OH6BG
Station: OH6BG

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: Vaasa
Operating Time (hrs): -

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  394
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Beaten by flu, I still wanted to make an effort -- in the QRP class. The condx
on 15 m were remarkably good on Saturday, but worsening by Sunday. I was simply
amazed how well I got through even in pile-ups; there are lots of excellent
operators out there. The signal levels of many super stations hit the S meter
off the scale :) Also tried to run CQ half an hour in W/VE direction, resulting
in three QSOs. Finally I had to move when a KF6 station parked on the freq
<grin> The most memorable QSO? 4S7EXG. All in all, the good condx made it a real
fun!

73 Jari OH6BG