[3830] WPX CW N8PW SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8pw@neo.rr.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N8PW SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 06:53:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N8PW
Operator(s): N8PW
Station: N8PW

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   27
   40:  226
   20:  549
   15:  291
   10:    6
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Returned from Dayton tired, broke and with a bad cold.
Always wanted to be ready for a contest but found myself running coax to an R-8

in my front yard for the second rado 5 minutes into the contest.
I had such fun with the new PRO III I did not bother much with the 2nd radio
(PRO II).
Great conditions on the first day, with 20 meters full of stations to work.
Some day I hope to end the procrastination and be ready for a contest before
it starts.
My gratitude to all who repeated their calls for me.
Bill, N8PW