[3830] WPX CW N4ZZ SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4ZZ SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:13:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1424
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to my good buddies w4nz, and k4ro. I was able to work this contest.  On
Friday  morning discovered top antenna did not rotate and was stuck due south
which is a poor direction from Tennessee.  Also, my bottom c31xr was not
working, but did rotate.  With their suggestions I was able to turn the top
antenna to north east and find a fix for the bottom antenna.  My 2el quad did
work and was rotating, but it would have been a boring weekend with that antenna
alone.  I had not climb a tower in quite awhile and sure felt the consequences
saturday morning and it was not from setting in the chair. A result of two
climbs the first one did not fix the problem. Great conditions it was all worth
the effort to get on and play in the contest. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much
as I did. 73 Don n4zz