[3830] WPX CW TM4Q M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW TM4Q M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:52:11 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: TM4Q
Operator(s): F6FYA F5CWU F5CQ F6EMT F5MOO F4EGD
Station: TM4Q

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tours
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:  183
   40:  740
   20: 1338
   15:  451
   10:   20

Club:

Comments:

A nice contest even if we suffered a lot from the lack of propagation,
especially on the upper bands. 80m was not fantastic. Hopefully, the 20m
was in good shape and finally it was our best band. 15m was not wide open.
It was a first try in m/s for our cw team and we are happy of the activity.
Now the job is to improve the m/s strategy and m/s configuration of the
station. We had fun and we really enjoyed nice meals. Tnx to F5SQM for the
logistic and F6FYA's parents for the lodging.