[3830] WPX CW ON/HA1AG(@ON4IA) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ON/HA1AG(@ON4IA) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 01:24:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ON/HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: ON4IA

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Gruitrode
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  463
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Thanks for Luc ON4IA to let me use his fine station for few hours fun! The goal
was to give out ON0 prefix to a few with lots of chatting between.

It was very enjoyable to run Central EU with many friends calling in.

It was an exceptionally nice summer day except the behaviour of WN9O who
conciously killed my pileup (I usually accept these as a fact of life, but this
guy deserves a slap) and DK4YJ who has the shittiest TX spectrum of the contest.

73! HA1AG