[3830] WPX CW OH7WV SOSB80 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OH7WV SOSB80 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 05:26:23 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OH7WV
Operator(s): OH7WV
Station: OH7WV

Class: SOSB80 QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:  93
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Planned to run a serious 40 meter high power single effort at OH7M. Had to make
a last minute change to the plans as I wasn't really feeling well. Decided to
stay home and take a completely different approach: 80m QRP.
Well, only could spend 5 hours in the shack. Somehow it was amazing to see once
again, how easily a QSO can be made with 5 Watts. On the other hand, some
stations did not hear me after 20 or so calls..

Equipment:
Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV set at 5 Watts out
Carolina Windom at 30ft
N1MM logger

73, Esa oh7wv