[3830] WPX CW NI5O SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NI5O SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:45:45 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NI5O
Operator(s): NI5O
Station: NI5O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Spring, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 23.4

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   15
   20:   91
   15:  101
   10:   40
------------

Club:

Comments:

A great contest despite low sunspots...  I started out S and P 'ing on DX only
and later I decided to do stateside QSO's...  I ran the contest with a FT-897D
with 75 watts to my stealth 28' wire all band vertical which hugs a tree in my
CCR resticted sbackyard...  No logging software, no headphones and a simple
keyer (I can receive 30 WPM but only sent at 18 WPM; I need a better paddle)...
Thanks for everyone's patience...

I worked ZL6QH on 40 thru 10 (good ears)...   I marveled at the speed and skill
of N2IC, ZF1A, D4B, 9P4W, P40A and PX2W...  My goal next time is to beat that
guy in the mobile with HamSticks !!!   Maybe a new contest rig, keyer and
software are in order !!!   ;-)

Thanks for the Q's and mult's and see everyone in the HF Championships...

Kevin B. Paxson - ni5o