[3830] WPX CW AM6IB(EA3ALZ) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea3alz@ure.es
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AM6IB(EA3ALZ) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:47:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AM6IB
Operator(s): EA3ALZ
Station: AM6IB

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Ibiza Island
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2247
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Although I had operated twice from Ibiza island (CQ WW DX in 2002 and 2003 in
M/S with EA6IB), it was my first serious contest in monoperator, because I?m
only 17 years old and hadn?t had any opportunities before.

In Saturday, the propagation was very good, with big pileups during all day, but
on Sunday afternoon the situation changed and my QSO/hour ratio went
dramatically down.

I want to thank all the members of EA6IB group, for advising me before the
contest and especially Julio (EA3AIR) and Patro (his wife) for looking after me
during these days. I also want to thank Vicenç (EA6FO) & family for lending me
the installation and the bed (although I didn?t use it as much time as I wanted,
hi hi). And of course, my father, EA3AVV, for trusting in me.

Congrats to ZX5J for his good contest and thanks to everyone who call!

Roger, EA3ALZ