[3830] WPX CW N2GC SO(TS)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N2GC SO(TS)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:51:59 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N2GC
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: Long Island, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:  161
   40:  566
   20:  611
   15:  270
   10:   35
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: TS-940S, AL-1200
Ant: 2 ele wire triband yagi @30' fixed EU
     Fan dipoles @35'

I decided to put in a full time effort at the last minute and I am glad I did.
Condx were very good for this part of the cycle making the fun factor very high.
My two boys ages 6 and 2 were in the shack many times during the contest causing
QRM. I had to turn on the KT1V young kids in shack during contest filter. When
they weren't fighting they were warming up for Kids Day.
Congrats to Paul WY4N (N4PN) on a nice score and callsign. Now it is time to
start my summer project, to catch up on many years of bureau QSL's.

73's, Mike