[3830] WPX CW KB0VVT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KB0VVT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:07:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KB0VVT
Operator(s): KB0VVT, KG0US
Station: KB0VVT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:   47
   40:  182
   20:  566
   15:  121
   10:   41
------------
Total:  957  Prefixes = 490  Total Score = 1,001,560

Club: KANSAS CITY DX CLUB

Comments:

One IC-756 PROII
One Nice Amplifier
One 50 Foot Tower with KT34A and Alpha Delta DX-A Sloper.

Three Wishes:

1.) Bigger Station to operate from.

2.) Better Location (Somewhere like the East Coast Advantage)

3.) This contest would be much more exciting if it were in the WINTER !!!

Oh, and a IC7800, like the one I operated for several hours at the ICOM booth in
Dayton, would be nice.

Overall, the contest was pretty good.  Friday and Saturday I spent the days
"searching and pouncing" for DX that I was interested in or needed for awards.
Sunday was when the contest took a more serious note for me.  I made most of my
contacts that day and got up past 1 million points.  It served well as my pre
Field Day warm up.  It was great working you all.  See you on Field Day where I
will be operating the KØGQ CW station from Raytown, MO.

73 and Good DX,
Rebecca KBØVVT