[3830] ARRL June VHF K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7RAT(N6TR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:31:52 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  404   147  Total Score = 68,502

Club:

Comments:

The Good: 222 was better than normal.  Nice opening to the Southwest part of the
country on six meters during the first day.  Long aurora opening on six, two and
222 Sunday afternoon.  Worked WD0T in DN74 - wow.  Worked lots of new grids on
six in Idaho/Montana.

The Bad: No E's on six Sunday.  Had to replace rotator a few hours into the
contest after it decided to only turn one way.  Lucky I had a spare - but had to
replace the rotor plate too.  The 432 radio not working right on transmit most
of the time.  There were no rovers within several grid squares of me.

Nice to hear some new callsigns on the band.  See you next year.

73 Tree N6TR