[3830] ANARTS 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) MOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) MOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:12:43 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): G4ZFE, VK6DXI
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: MOST HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 39

   80:    0      0     0
   40:  101   2415    38
   20:  540  15828    81
   15:  463  12106    78
   10:    3     27     3
--------------------------
Total: 1107  30376   200  Continents = 6  Total Score = 36,453,900

Club: VKCC

Comments:

Station - IC 756 Pro, Acom 1010 amplifier - 400W output
Antennas - Force 12 C3-S at 12m, 40m inverted V at 12m

The first multi-operator contest from 9M2RPN. Thanks to Mirek, VK6DXI for
joining me whilst on business in KL. We are both VK Contest Club (VKCC) members
so ANARTS was a contest we had to take part in!

I was expecting more from the bands given the SFI and A/K at the start of the
contest. 10m showed a glimer of hope on the Saturday but despite hearing the JA2
beacon well only 3 QSOs were made on 10m (albeit good multipliers - VR2BG and
9M6/G3OOK).

40m was disappointing as the OTHR interference made the band unusable for long
periods.

Thanks to Mirek for a fun weekend and also to all the VKCC members who called
in.

Thank you for the QSOs and hope to cu in AA DX CW next weekend!

73 de Rich, 9M2CNC (ex. 9M2/G4ZFE)