[3830] ARRL FD W6RK 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, risto@kotalampi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W6RK 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:32:22 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  124     0       0  Total Score = 546

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Total score includes web submission 50 points bonus. QSO summaries above
excluded QSOs with other 1Ds that don't give points for 1Ds: 3 on 40m, 9 on 20m
and 1 on 15m.

I had a lot of fun this field day. Operated from both K6EAG (Hayward Radio Club)
and KU6S (South Bay Amateur Radio Association, SBARA) on 40m CW Saturday, then
did some QSOs from home Saturday night and Sunday morning (did not QSO either
K6EAG nor KU6S from home as not permitted by rules). I had planned to visit
W6YX, PAARA, FARS and MARES sites, too... but had a late start and simply ran
out of the time. But maybe next year again!

Problems with 40m RFI messing up the keying (in NCCC Sprint) seems to have gone
away. I connected the keyboard from PS/2 port to USB which seems to be more RFI
resistance and didn't have a single problem this time. So, you can expect me to
be more on 40m in the next NCCC Sprint.

All my QSOs are partially recorded as MP3s. If you're interested to hear your
signal at my QTH, please email me.

Rig: IC-718 with 250 Hz CW filter
Pwr: 100W
Antennas: Inverted-V's on all bands