[3830] ARRL June VHF W4IY Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W4IY Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:16:51 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W4IY
Operator(s): W4NF, W4RM, W4AD, WA4TK, WA0DYJ, K5VG, W7IY, KG4URW, W4DAV, K5OF,
KI4GSS, AA4SI, KG4HTL, W4CE, K4RG, N4 (RICHARD)
Station: W4IY

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FM08jm
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6:  518    88
    2:  499    83
  222:  138    51
  432:  164    41
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total: 1319   263  Total Score = 426,323

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations to all for the fine performances during that contest and
especially during the Aurora.  That was quite fun and we ended up with a lot of
Qs and new grids because of it on 6, 2 and 222.  One of the highlights was
working W0SD in EN13 South Dakota on 2 meters from our Virginia location.
Thanks for all the Qs and we'll see you all in September.  73, Jack W4NF, W4IY
VHF Contest Coordinator