[3830] IARU K5PTC(N1LN) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@consolidated.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K5PTC(N1LN) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:34:00 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K5PTC
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:     0    0       0
   80:    73    0      12
   40:   394    0      29
   20:   361    0      32
   15:   203    0      31
   10:     4    0       2
---------------------------
Total:  1035    0     106  Total Score = 332,098

Club: Pesky Texan Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was a busy weekend around the house, but I got more op time in than I
originally thought I would.  That was a good thing as I had more time to
practice my SO2R...and do I need it.  Finally seemed to get the rythm going on
Sunday morning with CQ on 40 and S/P on 20.   I think the shorter op time
impacted my mults as I was able to keep a decent rate going most of the time
so
S/P was rare.  Also, playing by the rules, the DX cluster was not there for to
offer the quick jump out to a mult and then back.

Conditions seemed pretty good from S. Texas with a decent 15 mtr opening on
Saturday.   I even had the opportunity to try my new homebrew 5 element 10 mtr
mono out.  Seems to be working well - but not often!!

All from here - time to go back outside to finish some painting.

73,
Bruce - N1LN
(K5PTC - Pesky Texan Contest Club)