[3830] IARU N4ZZ SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tcg@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N4ZZ SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:21:31 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    59            9
   40:   292           27
   20:   578           54
   15:   246           34
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  1175    0     124  Total Score = 404,736

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Great conditions lots of stations to work.  Sorry the timing was not right for
me to put in full time this year. Had some great rates at unexpected times and
on bands that I did not think worked that well for my station.  The 40 meter and
top tri-band yagi were stuck in the north east direction, but still had some
pretty high rates.  Had the rate meter up to 300 during the visit to 80 meters.
Will be doing a rotor change this coming week if all goes well.  The new rotor
came in at 5pm on Fiday just a little to late for me to try and change it out
before the contest started the next morning.  73 Don n4zz