[3830] IARU WB1DX SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb1dx@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU WB1DX SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:12:37 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WB1DX
Operator(s): WB1DX
Station: WB1DX

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Sterling, Ma
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0

  160:   0       2      2
   80:   0      16      6
   40:   0      17      9
   20:   0     268     46
   15:   0      38     20
   10:   0       9      4
---------------------------
Total:   0     344     87  Total Score = 84,564

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Fun contest. Hadn't planned for an all out effort but wanted to give the new 4L
SteppIR a go. Worked great. Best run was 89 Q's in an hour. Other than that,
mostly on-again/off-again and limited to S&P mostly. Broke the S9SS pileup with
ease, and fealt that I was hearing a lot more stations that I ever did before
with this antenna. Got lot's of unsolicited "big signal" reports as well. All in
all, this aspect of the station is go to go. Focus now turns to 40, 80, 160
where I am not competitive at all.