[3830] IARU DD1IM SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU DD1IM SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 01:47:32 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: nr Heidelberg
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   81     0      24
   40:  100     0      30
   20:  187     0      36
   15:   35     0      14
   10:    9     0       7
---------------------------
Total:  412     0     111  Total Score = 121,656

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Hi fellows,

my 2nd participation has been very disappointing: last year I got double pts in
half the time! So only a bit more qsos but less pts & mults - that's the way it
is. Especially on 20/15 I missed traffic (so had enough time to follow the tour
de france tv on the 2nd pc's monitor - w/o audio naturally to keep my ears rdy
for another rare sig, hi). Used an ic-756pro3 w/pretty good rx sensitivity. Hrd
some more stns, but no chance w/90watts & my toy-ants in a pileup, but was
irritated 'cause some cqing 5nn-plus stns didn't answer my call - though I used
zerobeat to get inside the filter curve... but tnx: some others in the noise
have had vy good ears :-)) I appreciated hispeed-operating, esp. on the higher
bands & also appreciated the renames (DL, DK, DJ instead of DD) of my cw-unusual
callsign-prefix have come down to an acceptable level. However, sometimes it
took minutes to make the partner believe my correct prefix, hi...

Mni tnx 2 all qso-partners & ARRL 4 the test, hpe btr condx sn,
vy 73, gl es cwfe de Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK K27)