[3830] IARU EA3KU SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea3ku@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU EA3KU SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:37:16 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EA3KU
Operator(s): EA3KU
Station: EA3KU

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN00JV
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    16           16
   80:   147           32
   40:   406           46
   20:   921           71
   15:   696           75
   10:    74           26
---------------------------
Total:  2260    0     266  Total Score = 2,015,216

Club:

Team:

Comments:

At contest start the band conditions seems to be on a good shape. On my first
travel to 80 meters, the electrical noise level was as usual ... terrible .
Later, on my second try , I dont know why the noise lovel was very low .. I
thunk that sone rain is on , but not. I dont know why the noise on 80 dissapear
but it give me the opportunity to work more that I expected.

On sunday, after my sunsire ... I see that the conditions on high band are not
good, so I decid to expend a lot of time to S&P.

Very poor conditions or participation from JA.

RIG's: IC775DPS - TR7 ( Inrad 400 hz filter ) - PA ( KW output ).
Antennas : KT-34XA and wires - 13.5 mtrs up.
Logger: N1MM .

73's.

Fernando.
EA3KU.