[3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cfmorris@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:27:50 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lafayette, La
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73    34
   40:  191    52
   20:  270    53
   15:   30    14
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  565   154  Total Score = 87,010

Club: Cajun Contest Club

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

Finally learned how to ask people to change bands, and it got me 1 contact on 10
meters.  15 never really caught on, one minute you'd have a signal and the next
it was gone.  No surprise that again 20 and 40 were my good bands.  Disappointed
that I didnt work more on 40, but I started there early after abandoning 15 and
probably should have CQ'ed a bit more.  I definitely dont like RTTY on 80M, way
too much noise.

I didnt break out the Pro2 and Pro3 for this one.  Stuck with the 1000D's.  I
really think that I missed a few qso's stuck in between others because of the
speed of the tuning knob.  Definitely will have them out for WW though.

Thanks for the contacts, and thanks to Pat for the camp.

73
Charlie
KI5XP