[3830] NAQP RTTY K0RFD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0RFD@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K0RFD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:29:16 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K0RFD
Operator(s): K0RFD
Station: K0RFD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 9.8

   80:   26    10
   40:  158    48
   20:  168    43
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  353   102  Total Score = 36,006

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

My goal was to better my February score.  With any help from 15 meters I might
have.  Had some good runs on 20 in the first two hours and worked everone who
could hear my little station.  That was the perfect time to go up to 15, right?
Not a chance.  Wasn't worth the time to go there.  Looks like everybody had
similar problems with the propagation gods up there.  And forget 10.  I didn't
even hear any 5000 watt CBers.

80 was tough with summer T-storm static.  Apologies and thanks to anyone who put
up with "Agn? Agn?" from me on 80  Which was all 26 of you.

Thanks everybody for a great time.  Mugsy the contest dog thanks you too, but
she bailed on me after the 9:30 offtime.  What a wuss.