[3830] NAQP RTTY NN6NN(@W6XK) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NN6NN(@W6XK) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:09:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: NN6NN
Operator(s): AK6DV,N6EE,N6TQS,W6XK
Station: W6XK

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   86    35
   40:  180    55
   20:  221    52
   15:   30    18
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  519   161  Total Score = 83,559

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

With 10M and 15M all but useless, our 2nd radio didn't contribute much for
several hours.  When 40M finally opened we were able to move stations between
the two open bands.  Thanks to all of you who did QSY to our request.
Propagation did not always make the QSY successful but we appreciate the effort.
 Many of the QSY's were successful and contributed enormously to our multiplier
total and made this contest a lot of fun in spite of poor propagation.

73 and thanks again for all the Q's.
The NN6NN crew:
Chet W6XK
Ron N6EE