[3830] NAQP RTTY W1SLF M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W1SLF M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:30:52 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W1SLF
Operator(s): N1MGO,KT1I,KB1JZU
Station: W1SLF

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   44    22
   40:  200    50
   20:  194    47
   15:   15    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  453   129  Total Score = 58,437

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Too bad about the propogation... but we had a ball.

Operating in Field Day fashion at 1291 meters on the summit of Sugarloaf
Mountain was truly an experience (including getting there) The wonderful sunset
made up for the slack time we had to view it.

Thanks to Fluid Motion folks who got us a Steppir Big Vertical in time, American
Skiing for allowing us access to the summit,  and Array Solutions/ICE who got us
some band filters at the last minute. Thanks to all who took the time to work
us. QSL info can be found on QRZ.com.

73 N1MGO, KT1I, & KB1JZU