[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-22) K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-22) K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:13:20 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-22)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0         0
   80:   0         0
   40:  17    19 min
   20:  13    11 min
---------------------
Total:  30     Mults = 11  Total Score = 330

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I started on 20 meters, but it wasn't working well for me at all tonight, so it
wasn't long before I went to 40. From then on I jumped back and forth, but
couldn't really make either band work well for me tonight. I could call, but
many times just couldn't make myself heard. I'll blame the conditions.

Nevertheless, a burst in the last three minutes dragged my QSO total up and I
wound up with the highest score yet in this event. I'll keep plugging away.
Despite the frustration, this is a lot of fun.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Ants: 3 el quad, Carolina Windom
Software: WriteLog 10.54c