[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-29) NB1B(@K1TTT) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nb1b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(7-29) NB1B(@K1TTT) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:29:49 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-29)

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: K1TTT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:   7      .25
   20:  16      .25
---------------------
Total:  23     Mults = 12  Total Score = 276

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to K1TTT for the use of his station.

Had a better signal this week- QSOs were up but mults were down.  First contest
using N1MM Logger- unfortunately, set it up wrong so had to manually key the
entire contest (again).  Had a few screw-ups using the new software- its not the
same as Writelog- and made 15 of my 23 Qs in the last half of the contest.
Condx did not seem as good as they were two weeks ago.

Heard N6RO and K7NV on 40M with big pileups.  Most of the stations calling them,
however, were pee weak here.  I'm convinced that the best score in this contest
can be made by moving people, but those that I asked to QSY were too busy trying
to work the next QSO than in listening to the QSY request.

See you all next week.

Dennis NB1B