[3830] IARU PY2NY(OH2MM) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2mm@nettilinja.fi
Subject: [3830] IARU PY2NY(OH2MM) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:10:08 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): OH2MM
Station: PY2NY

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     4    0    2z/2hq
   80:    67    0      14/6
   40:   380    0     27/22
   20:   393    0     26/19
   15:   641    0     24/22
   10:   379    0     15/22
---------------------------
Total:  1864    0       201  Total Score = 1,778,448

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Team:

Comments:

I'm very grateful to Vitor (PY2NY) and XYL Ana (PY2VYT) for the opportunity to
operate their fine station in Jaboticabal, Sao Paulo. Their hospitality was
absolutely fantastic. I was served like a King. They were even able to prepare
my special contest sandwich (which is 100% absorbed from the intestine...)

Rig: Yaesu FT1000 Mark V Field (single radio)
Amp: Alpha 91 beta, 700 W out
Ant: KT34XA for 10-15-20 at 20 meters
     Cushcraft 2CD for 40 at 24 meters
     20 meter sloping wire for 80 and 160 (with tuner)
Program: Writelog.
I've always been a TR'er but now tried out Writelog for the 1st time,
it's an OK program but I'll still prefer TR...

More on PY2NY at www.qrz.com/py2ny
TNX everybody for the QSOs.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Brazil during the WRTC 2006.

73, Ville PY2ZEA, OH2MM, OH0MM, EA8EA, WE3A