[3830] IOTA DJ2C(@DF0RI) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA DJ2C(@DF0RI) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:12:53 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: DJ2C
Operator(s): DL8OBQ ; DK3DM
Station: DF0RI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Warstein
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   78       30      107      32
   40:  221       55      311      48
   20:  373       73      639     102
   15:  110       24      190      60
   10:   41       17       60      31
Total:  823      199     1307     273  Total Score = 7,439,664

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all !

First Contest with our new 1 letter suffix callsign DJ2C and we realy enjoyed
it.
The station performed pretty nice this time and so we could concentrade to
maximize the score. It was a little bit hard sometimes with only 2 OP´s (some
hours we had only 1 station on) but I think we made the best of it.
We enjoyed to hunt all the IOTA stations on all bands/modes and also some very
nice runs at the running station. CONDX have been pretty bad for working DX, but
pretty nice short skip condx for us to work into EU even on the high bands.
80m had very much QRN here. So not to much on 80....
I think there are some very big scores out there this year and we will see some
new records (especily from IOTA-stations).Many thanks and congratulations to all
who got on the islands to give us so many multis and great activity. Our score
can change a little bit, because the Log is not 100% clean until now....
so I think it will be a hot race between us and YR7M.... congrats to you guys
!

Big thanks to all who called us and we hope to see you all again in the future
with the new callsign  D J 2 C-ontest  ;-)

73 to all de

Heiko, DK3DM & Uli DL8OBQ

Equipment used :

See some pictures of station at : www.taubeneiche.de