[3830] IARU IR4B(IK4AUY) SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4auy@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU IR4B(IK4AUY) SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:56:57 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Bologna
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:          20     19
   40:          38     23
   20:         361     65
   15:         109     43
   10:          20     12
---------------------------
Total:   0     548    162  Total Score = 256,284

Club: Marconi Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I enjoied very much this contest. I mainly tested our new homebrew HF TRX
named
CDG2000DX - SRC built by my father Romano I4FAF with my help. This is a UK
Radcom Magazine 2002 project with follow up in Warrington ARC web site modified
by an OZ group and our contributes and improvements. See our website at
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sergiocartoceti/ . We completed it with a mosfet push
pull final to achieve 150 watts out. It was amazing to operate it and this is an
high dynamic range design so it was easy to dig out those low level signals
among strong one. Ant is Hy GAIN TH7DX and wire folded dipole "morgain"  for
40-80 meters and CT 9.92 by K1EA real time logging software with a laptop
computer. Mic an old Turner plus 2.