[3830] NAQP CW AC5AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AC5AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 23:28:53 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:   20    10
   80:   78    20
   40:   98    40
   20:  112    39
   15:   17    13
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  327   132  Total Score = 43,164

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Enchiladas

Comments:

Summertime rain static sure hurt the ears here in TX, and listening on a
vertical and low wire didn't help much. Great contest - lots of fun despite
that!  I spent almost the entire time doing S&P and band hopping.  10 was just
about useless, 15m was mediocre, and 20 & 40 had the most activity.  80 was
surprisingly alive, despite the noise, and on 160m, between the two factors
previously noted, it was hard to hear.  Some day I've got to start running!