[3830] NAQP CW K5OT(@N5TW) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5OT(@N5TW) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:42:20 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5OT
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: N5TW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0
Radios: SO2R

  160:   70    28
   80:  146    39
   40:  188    46
   20:  243    50
   15:  109    28
   10:   15     9
-------------------
Total:  771   200  Total Score = 154,200

Club:

Team: Austin Powers Jalapenos

Comments:

I made two trips over to Tom's QTH during the past week to get an orientation
and some operating time before the contest. Both times, I did NOT get on the air
due to  nearby storms!  But I got some practice disconnecting antennas and
control cables.  When I showed up today (about an hour early) there was ANOTHER
storm cell building just north of the station, and I got some more practice at
disconnecting cables.  Fortunately, it cleared out right before 1800Z and
nothing else materialized in the immediate area. Tom says I must attract the
stuff ..... ??

Thanks to N5TW Tom and Judy for putting up with me today ... it was a great
experience.  And huge thanks to KE5C - John saw to it that his ORION was
available for my use today. A pair of those radios is a lot more than I can
handle - but it was fun trying!

73, Larry K5OT