[3830] NAQP CW K6LA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6LA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 01:36:47 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18     9
   80:  110    32
   40:  238    51
   20:  320    56
   15:   72    23
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  761   174  Total Score = 132,414

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

20m was REALLY PW at the start. And there was QRN like I've never heard.
Evidently there were thunderstorms in the desert and I was hearing it here,
maybe 125 miles away.

Low bands were a pleasant surprise here.

The computer rebooted by itself twice. That's never happened before. Maybe it
was too hot in the shack. Writelog did some weird things too, or maybe it was
the W5XD  keyer. All of a sudden the CW speed dropped about 15 WPM and focused
on the other radio.

Overall, my 2nd best in the August NAQP, and at this point in the sunspot cycle,
I can't complain.

73, Ken, K6LA