[3830] NAQP CW VE1OP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE1OP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 03:19:34 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    1     1
   80:   30    19
   40:   69    36
   20:  251    46
   15:   62    22
   10:   19     9
-------------------
Total:  432   133  Total Score = 57,456

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

This one was a struggle...Started off great with propogation on 15 and 10, but
everyone seemed to be avoiding those bands...10 was wide open here at 1900, gud
sigs from everywhere...

Had a couple good hours on 20, but 40 and 80 never seemed to materialize...

Gave it up at 0200 when my old Heathkit external keyer developed a mind of it's
own...Sri to the few stations who had to listen to that garble!!

Never worked so many ON stations in my life..

73, Scott VE1OP