[3830] NAQP CW AE6Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrew.faber@gte.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AE6Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:17:24 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   51    19
   80:  118    37
   40:  162    45
   20:  217    50
   15:   78    28
   10:   11     2
-------------------
Total:  637   181  Total Score = 113,668

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Team #1

Comments:

Whew! That was hard work. I never felt loud, particularly for the first hour or
two, which were absolutely painful.  Really enjoyed 40-80-160, but couldn't
understand activity or propagation anomalies; for example, on 160, I worked all
three states in 3-land (DE, MD, PA) but never even heard (no less worked) any
ones or twos.  Although SO2R is still confusing, this contest has to be the best
possible one to practice the technique -- and I had lots of time to listen on
the second radio while unanswered CQs went forth on the first one.
  Rig: 756 Pro and Pro2
  Ant: F12 3 el 10-15-20, 2 el 40, 1 el 80, 160 inv vee
  Software: CQPWIN ver. 10.1
  73, Andy AE6Y