[3830] NAQP CW N4ZZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4ZZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:42:26 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   82    30
   80:  171    41
   40:  208    48
   20:  294    49
   15:  105    29
   10:   36    16
-------------------
Total:  896   213  Total Score = 190,848

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #1

Comments:

Heard and worked w9wi on 10 meters at the beginning of the contest for my one
qso and mult.  Then jumped to 15 to make more contacts.  Decided better check 10
meters again and here w9wi still calling cq on same freq.  So was curious why he
would still be calling cq on what I thought was a dead band.  I moved off and
called cq and bang a w2 call with a big signal and then another station.  Ten
was open and with loud signals coming from the north east.  The problem not
enought stations up that way knew it was open.  Dead bands are not always dead.
73 Don n4zz