[3830] NAQP CW KA0GGI/M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, FCG@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KA0GGI/M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 08:56:31 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KA0GGI/M
Operator(s): KA0GGI
Station: KA0GGI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL (WCF)
Operating Time (hrs): 09:48

  160:    0     0
   80:   21    13
   40:   89    36
   20:   96    40
   15:  123    31
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  329   120  Total Score = 39,480

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Some big-time lightning storms came through the area and the bands were noisy.
Although operating with the small Hustler antennas from the mobile installation
is new to me, I cannot remember such strange conditions where stations were
heard and called, but in the response, QSB completely took the station out, not
to be heard again.  It happened so many times, I actually thought I had problems
with my receiver's frequency stability!  I'm used to an easy 500+ Qs in this
one, so these results were disappointing ... even for 100W mobile.

Thanks to W6YX for the 15m cluster spot! 15m yielded my most band-Qs, and I even
had a bit of fun calling CQ and getting reply's until W4MYA came up above me to
spoil the joy and run me off!

Congratulations to Steve, AK0M, for a fine QRP effort from Nebraska!

I have no expectations for the SSB half of this thing, but I'll be there handing
out the ka0ggi/m FL mult to those who look down this way!