[3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 05:49:34 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   31    15
   80:   85    32
   40:  246    51
   20:  170    49
   15:   84    24
   10:   12     9
-------------------
Total:  628   180  Total Score = 113,040

Club:

Team: Austin Powers Enchiladas

Comments:

This was a lot of un. Even with a K of 5, contesters show up and dig out the
Qs.Too many of the guys just didn't give 10/15 any chance though, as there were
excellent paths open on both bands at various times. But then again, 15
surprised me here as there was not much of an opening to the NW which is usually
very consistent at this time of day.

40 meters was fabulous. I had to pull myself away from it to get to 80 and 160
where many new mults were available.

Too bad there's so much time between these events, as I was just getting the
hang of the SO2R stuff when it was time to QRT.

Off times in the daylight seem to be the right approach at this point in the
cycle.