[3830] WAE CW VE3RCN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VE3RCN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:14:18 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KINGSTON ON
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   80:    3          12
   40:   28          42
   20:   78          48
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  109    0    102  Total Score = 11,118

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

N1MM crashed on the computer...I had to reboot, and something is screwy. I will
probably lose a bunch of points for this. Also, using at Kenwood TS680s, I have
to remember to manually switch bands on the logging programme...I may have
forgotten once late at night. Oh well, it was a good try. My plan this year was
to operate in each of the CCO listed contests, but it looks like I will have to
ship out soon. 73 all from VE3RCN (Royal Canadian Navy)