[3830] MDC QP K2TA QRP QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, althoff@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] MDC QP K2TA QRP QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:20:03 -0700
                    Maryland/DC QSO Party

Call: K2TA
Operator(s): K2TA
Station: K2TA

Class: QRP QRP
QTH: Greenwood Lake, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  432:
------------------------
Total:     32       28  Mults = 18  Total Score = 5,094

Club:

Comments:

Could only operate Saturday but had a ball.  Thanks to AD8J and K4MUT for their
mobile efforts.  Also thanks to those who dug my signal out of the noise on
80/40!  My Elecraft K2 Ser #1117 ran barefoot to dipoles on all bands except
20M.  Sigs on 20 were very strong from MD during the day on Saturday with AD8J
and K4MUT mobile sigs hitting 10db over S9.   Fun contest.  Nice time blocks
too.