[3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) W9RE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(8-19) W9RE LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:37:18 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (8-19)

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  18
   20:  27
---------------------
Total:  45     Mults = 9  Total Score = 405

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Conditions here seemed very good on 20 and 40 tonight.  Had a good start with a
15 -first 10 minutes, then a 17 next but only 13 to finish.  Worked W5JBV and
heard K7NV for missed mults.  Of the first 17 stations reporting I missed 6 of
them.  Seems like one of the same problems I have in the regular Sprint missing
mults, crops up in the NS also.

Activity seemed the highest of any practice-must be growing with the better
conditons.

Hope to see most of you this weekend in the NAQP and next week again in the NS.